dulamae wrote in boston_buddies 😡dirty

desperately random

If you missed me, here are some new pics!

I need a dentist.  I have some funk in my teeth.
Mom took this, now I have to get my teeth brushed. I was saving that snack for later :( (please don't laugh at my top teeth, I am very sensitive)



I love to read all the comments you guys give me!
Here I am checking out some pics on Flickr, I love Flickr!

TANNER QUIT HOGGING THE FOOD!
This is Tanner hogging all the food. I yelled at him and my mom told me to knock it off.

sunning
Soaking up the sun

sunning tanner
Doofus always does what I do.

new duvet from Kathy
My mom and dad got this new thing for the bed, my mom said it has lots of threads and is very fancy....Doofus and I already put a hole in it from jumping on and off the bed 200 times a night while we play. I think its a record, she hasn't even had it a week!