Gertie and Leon and Chopper
Thanks for everyones kind words and well wishes for Leon :D I'm happy to report he has made a pretty dramatic recovery and has proven himself quite a clown :D

There been lots of playing and we couldn't be happier!

He's not a modest one *haha* Gertie and Leon love to roll around like this alot :D

Lots of suprise attacks...LOOK OUT GERTIE!

I had to get a portrait pic of our new buddy, to go along with Gertie and Choppers. We'll be framing it and putting up in my office/puppy palace :D

There been lots of playing and we couldn't be happier!

He's not a modest one *haha* Gertie and Leon love to roll around like this alot :D

Lots of suprise attacks...LOOK OUT GERTIE!

I had to get a portrait pic of our new buddy, to go along with Gertie and Choppers. We'll be framing it and putting up in my office/puppy palace :D
