PUPPIES

So the pups are 7 weeks and 2 days old today. They leave on thursday and some on friday. I am going to miss those little buggers. I have some pictures from when they were 4 -6 weeks old that i am posting here. I will update with more recent pics when I take them. It took me this long because I just got internet today at my new place after not having it for like 2 weeks.

Anyway enjoy.....



4 weeks old...Priya
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pirate
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Papa Ninja playing with his 4 week old babies
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

they are 5 1/2 weeks old in these pictures, (L-R, Divit, Cash, Vahla, Priya and PIRATE in the back...see his blue eye?)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Priya
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cash (AKA: The Devil)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pretty Priya again
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Vahla
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Vahla and Divit and Cash sleeping
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sleepy Priya with Vahla and Divit and Cash
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
puppies
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pirate, he has one blue eye and one brown eye, and his brown eye has a black patch over it, and he has a hooked tail. he is definitely a pirate. haha
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
sleepy babies
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the girls, Priya and Vahla
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love this picture of the whole gang
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
More cute ones...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cash and Pirate scrapping
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting