Who is Wendy's kidding?
Anyone seen the Wendy's commercial with the Boston Terrier? (It's the one with the "Magic Carpet Ride" cover)
At the beginning of the commercial, you see the Boston lift its head and bark. Only, this bark sounds more like something that would come out of a German Shepherd, not a Boston.
Matthew says he doesn't think it's a Boston, but from the first time I saw it, I have always thought it was.
Point is, when Max Moo barks, she goes, "SQUEEEAAAAMUFF!" Or just "MUFF! *snort!* MUFF!"
And I think it's adorable. But Wendy's seems to think Bostons should go "WOOF!" like a big dog.
/end rant
*I'm not really upset, I just keep thinking whenever I see it, "I wonder if anyone else in the BT comm's noticed that?
At the beginning of the commercial, you see the Boston lift its head and bark. Only, this bark sounds more like something that would come out of a German Shepherd, not a Boston.
Matthew says he doesn't think it's a Boston, but from the first time I saw it, I have always thought it was.
Point is, when Max Moo barks, she goes, "SQUEEEAAAAMUFF!" Or just "MUFF! *snort!* MUFF!"
And I think it's adorable. But Wendy's seems to think Bostons should go "WOOF!" like a big dog.
/end rant
*I'm not really upset, I just keep thinking whenever I see it, "I wonder if anyone else in the BT comm's noticed that?
