tini_smom wrote in boston_buddies 😟depressed

Pics of Boo

Here are some pictures of Boo. Sorry they aren't posted right. I'm computer stupid and lucky I could figure it out at all.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/slwhiste/rae124.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/slwhiste/rae123.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/slwhiste/rae121.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/slwhiste/rae120.jpg

Things aren't going to well. He is an awesome dog but is OBSESSED with humping. I took him to the vet today and she said he is about 2 lbs. under weight but otherwise healthy and heartworm negative. I have scheduled to have him nuetured on Thursday. Does anyone know how long it takes the hormones to settle down after that. I am soooo distraught and depressed. My husband is ready to divorce me over getting the dog and everyone is trying to make me feel guilty for rescuing him. I just had to and now I don't know what to do. If I can't make this work between Tini and Boo what can I do? I can't just abondon him after all he's been through and he's so sweet. I don't know anyone that I would even trust to give him to. All advice is welcome and please wish me luck.