Snow

Beasties is very displeased that the west coast is once again having it's bum kicked by the worst storm in decades.


All of you out there in boston_buddies, for the love of all things good, RESCUE ME!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Gosh, why can't I pee on paper in the house like the other dogs do?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I can't get up these stairs, which means I'll have to bulldoze through the snow up the hill to go inside.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fine, there you go, a little pee-popsicle for you

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look, even the CARS can't get out and go anywhere, why should I have to?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Crikey, bostons have to do everything for themselves...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...just have to clear this drift...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Adios amigo's, I have to get this frozen naked bum inside

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting