eating with an audience
The rule in our house used to be that when it was time for us to eat, the pups would go in their kennels (usually with a treat or something to distract them). Of course, we are lazy and don't enforce this, so we're pretty much always eating with an audience. Is this familiar to anyone else?


--A

When Edgar gets caught eating something he is not supposed to be eating, he tries to move it around in his mouth so I won't see it. The faces he makes while doing this are hilarious. (It would be awesome if he would stop trying to eat paper and plastic, though. I swear, no matter how much I clean, they will always find SOMETHING forbidden to chew on.) This is basically how it goes:
Me: Edgar, what do you have?
Edgar: What? I don't have nothing! Look at my face!

And then he does this, really fast:



Me: Edgar, open your mouth and show me what you have.
Edgar: Surprise!




Me: Edgar, what do you have?
Edgar: What? I don't have nothing! Look at my face!

And then he does this, really fast:



Me: Edgar, open your mouth and show me what you have.
Edgar: Surprise!





--A
