Jenny (littlesunflower) wrote in boston_buddies,
Jenny
littlesunflower
boston_buddies

I'm Dumb

Gambit was licking the garbage next to my desk and I didn't think much of it because there's a water bottle in there that he was playing with before I took it away and I figured he was just trying to get it back.

But instead, I realised (too late) there was a half-eaten chocolate bar in there that I'd thrown out and he'd licked a good portion of it all over. :S

I know chocolate is poisonous to dogs, so I looked up why and how much... every website has a different story.

Basically, I have read that it has stuff in it that can cause seizures. Some websites say even one bite can kill... others even go so far as to say it is an ok treat once in a while.

So what I need to know is - shoudl I freak out if he licked the hell outta my chocolate bar? He didn't EAT any - but he must have had a dozen good licks before I figured it out.
Subscribe

  • My babies

    I haven't posted in forever... I'm sorry for that. I think I'll be around more often, and I hope all of you will be too. My babies:…

  • rest in peace

    In case anyone still checks this community, I thought I'd post this. My Lainie died yesterday. She had turned 11 years old not long ago. I took her…

  • Hi all!

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 9 comments