Hog and Lulu X-posted from my journal
I made my cousin bring his fancy camera and we went all razzi and ish on the doggles.

P.S I am in love with LilyAllen

Lula at Lulu's Cafe


COUSIN!! with Lulu



Can you spy a little Hog Dog running after the ball?

Hoag's flying!











He actually puts his whole body in there.. i have a video of it..








El Diablo and Hog






Now lets play: guess what Onyx is mixed with (the black lab) He's half lab half??? I want to hear your opinions

P.S I am in love with LilyAllen

Lula at Lulu's Cafe


COUSIN!! with Lulu



Can you spy a little Hog Dog running after the ball?

Hoag's flying!











He actually puts his whole body in there.. i have a video of it..








El Diablo and Hog






Now lets play: guess what Onyx is mixed with (the black lab) He's half lab half??? I want to hear your opinions
