tini_smom (tini_smom) wrote in boston_buddies,
tini_smom
tini_smom
boston_buddies

Dangerous Product for dogs

I didn't know this could kill dogs and thought others might not either.  I doubt any of us would purposely give our dogs sugar but I know mine help themselves to what they want if I'm not careful.  My sisters dog learned to open the pantry and was helping herself to large amounts of chocolate cookies while she was alone...now the pantry is bungee corded closed.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2007-03-18-xylitol-sweetener_N.htm

Subscribe

  • My babies

    I haven't posted in forever... I'm sorry for that. I think I'll be around more often, and I hope all of you will be too. My babies:…

  • rest in peace

    In case anyone still checks this community, I thought I'd post this. My Lainie died yesterday. She had turned 11 years old not long ago. I took her…

  • Hi all!

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment