So, my poor dehydrated baby is hooked up to an IV (could I be more traumatized?) and they have done blood work -- I'm waiting for the results right now. They will monitor him further to see if he needs x-rays. I promise to update when I know more.
I wish I could be there with him, but at this point I'm so worried that he'd just be stressed if I was near him. So, I'm going to wait to hear from the vet and hope for the best -- hope that they don't need to do x-rays and that they've found the problem.
I hate this waiting game. Send love!