accomplishments this week:
1. she slept through the entire night in her crate without crying to go out Thursday night
2. she has started walking on her leash for 20 minute walks when we couldn't even get her to walk down the driveway before!
3. she has a new boyfriend - our neighbor, Cole.. a 125lb black lab. she plays with him and he's patient with her.
4. she is consistenly responding to "sit" and about 10% of the time to "down" and about 10% of the time to "shake"
5. zero accidents in the house. she started ringing the bells on the door sporadically when she needs to go out!
so anyway... tonight i decided that while i was on the computer, i would turn on the photobooth and take a quick picture. somehow, although she was groggy, she got super excited and i was mobbed by puppy kisses.
this is how it started...
and what it turned into...
she's a love machine!!!!