Spay site irritation? HELP please!

Ok, let me preface this by saying I've never owned a female dog so I'm not sure what's normal for these little lady parts...

Bailey was spayed when she was just under 8 weeks old by the rescue. She's 13 weeks (3 months) today. The spay site had a slight irritation when we brought her home at 8 1/2 weeks, but had since cleared up. I just noticed now that its raised and red. She doesn't mind me touching it and its not warm to the touch. I've also noticed her teats getting slightly larger, just a little more pronounced I guess. She's extremely active & has a great appetite. She's been on Baytril (strong antibiotic) for almost a month now for pneumonia & we give her plain yogurt for some "good" bacteria.

Is this normal for a growing puppy a month after she is spayed? She's going back to the vet in 2 weeks, should I move up the appointment?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket