the little boogers
Both of the girls are still being brats.
My parents were on vacation this week and they decided to be even worse Boston Terrors and basically destroy as much as possible.
Maple still doesnt want to be potty trained. And she is still satan in puppy clothing, most of the time. ha.



"Mom, I didnt do anything, and I dont have anything in my mouth either."





Always at a full speed run.




Lola looks like a baby here



I swear her ears get bigger everyday <3








My parents were on vacation this week and they decided to be even worse Boston Terrors and basically destroy as much as possible.
Maple still doesnt want to be potty trained. And she is still satan in puppy clothing, most of the time. ha.



"Mom, I didnt do anything, and I dont have anything in my mouth either."





Always at a full speed run.




Lola looks like a baby here



I swear her ears get bigger everyday <3








