Hello everyone!
I just recently got involved with a BT rescue group, the Boston Terrier Rescue of Greater Houston. You can find their webpage here.
I'm posting because we need some help. One of the rescues, a sweet boy named Rowdy, had to have emergency surgery due to heartworms. Unfortunately, he didn't make it, but after over a week of emergency care, he built up quite a bill.
Below is the link to a site where you can donate.
http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2008-04-21.6987119410
Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.
We're also planning some online auctions and things like that, so I'll keep you updated!
Thanks,
Samantha and Griffin
ETA: WOW, you guys, we already reached our goal!! Don't let that stop you from donating, though. That 1000 dollars was less than an 1/8 of the total bill, so every bit helps. THANKS EVERYONE!!
ETA 2: That's a new link up there for a second try to raise some money for Rowdy's bill since the first was so sucessfull!
I just recently got involved with a BT rescue group, the Boston Terrier Rescue of Greater Houston. You can find their webpage here.
I'm posting because we need some help. One of the rescues, a sweet boy named Rowdy, had to have emergency surgery due to heartworms. Unfortunately, he didn't make it, but after over a week of emergency care, he built up quite a bill.
Below is the link to a site where you can donate.
http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2008-04-21.6987119410
Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.
We're also planning some online auctions and things like that, so I'll keep you updated!
Thanks,
Samantha and Griffin
ETA: WOW, you guys, we already reached our goal!! Don't let that stop you from donating, though. That 1000 dollars was less than an 1/8 of the total bill, so every bit helps. THANKS EVERYONE!!
ETA 2: That's a new link up there for a second try to raise some money for Rowdy's bill since the first was so sucessfull!
