Hello everyone!
My name is Alexandra - I live in northern New Jersey and own Tuffy - my 13 year old, 32 pound brindle Boston Terrier.

My parents bought Tuffy for me on New Year's Eve (or maybe it was the 30th?) when I was in the 7th grade from a mall pet store (yikes!!!!!) I had been to the mall a few days prior with my best friend and her mother and fell in love with him. I had to have that particular dog - something in his face, personality, etc - I just knew he was for me and we have been inseparable ever since.
Tuffy is 'cousins' with Molly and Bob - the chocolate twins that my sister posted about earlier. My parents also have Charley and Rory.
So, hello everyone!!
My parents bought Tuffy for me on New Year's Eve (or maybe it was the 30th?) when I was in the 7th grade from a mall pet store (yikes!!!!!) I had been to the mall a few days prior with my best friend and her mother and fell in love with him. I had to have that particular dog - something in his face, personality, etc - I just knew he was for me and we have been inseparable ever since.
Tuffy is 'cousins' with Molly and Bob - the chocolate twins that my sister posted about earlier. My parents also have Charley and Rory.
So, hello everyone!!
