charmcityriot wrote in boston_buddies 🤔curious

yet another question...

Ok, I wash my baby's face once a day - once every other day. Lately I've noticed that the creases on his face by his nose seem to stay wet, or damp. Also it seems to have a bit of a funky odor :/. Have any of you experienced anything like this with your BT's?? Should I not be wiping his face with a damp paper towel or is that not the cause of this? I am going to be taking him to the vet very soon for a check up, advantix and heartworm prevention, so I can ask about it then, I was just curious to see if anyone else has dealt with this. Thanks guys!




ps- I have made a few GORGEOUS necklaces since my last post! I can not wait to show everyone :). Expect pics shortly.. (stupid camera!).