Today I had to find poo using my sense of smell. Why is that ok?
Gambit was licking the garbage next to my desk and I didn't think much of it because there's a water bottle in there that he was playing with before I took it away and I figured he was just trying to get it back.
But instead, I realised (too late) there was a half-eaten chocolate bar in there that I'd thrown out and he'd licked a good portion of it all over. :S
I know chocolate is poisonous to dogs, so I looked up why and how much... every website has a different story.
Basically, I have read that it has stuff in it that can cause seizures. Some websites say even one bite can kill... others even go so far as to say it is an ok treat once in a while.
So what I need to know is - shoudl I freak out if he licked the hell outta my chocolate bar? He didn't EAT any - but he must have had a dozen good licks before I figured it out.