July 11th, 2009


(no subject)

Hey everyone -

I noticed that bella has what appears to be an allergic reaction going on in her umm...lady bits. It doesn't seem to bug her at all right now, but it doesn't look pleasant at all! They almost look like zits or something.

I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else out here and to see what action they took.

It almost looks like she squatted down to pee in an ant pile or on a weed she was allergic to. I've already taken action like I would with any other allergic reaction, but it hasn't been long enough to notice any difference. Again, she doesn't seem like it's bugging her at all.

Collapse )

Thanks for your time, and if it doesn't clear up by tomorrow, i'll take her to the vet.