1. My husband is still in and out of the hospital. I don't have much time for the computer these days but I wanted to thank cajunsunshyne for all her hard work with the community this summer. I can't wait to see the completed calander! I'm sure you have already spent many, many hours working on it. Winston and I thank you for all your hard work, time and dedication to making this one of the best doggie communities on LiveJournal.
2. *Friendly Reminder* Please read our community rules before posting.
1. What's your BT's name? Sir Winston
2. Any significance to the name? His daddy is a show doggie named Stoggie.
3. Is your BT a boy or girl? Ummm…a boy…
4. How old is he / she? He’s 4 years old.
5. How much does he / she weigh? 12 lb’s soaking wet.
6. Does he bark much? Only when he’s happy to see us or someone coming up the front stairs…. Oh, and if he sees a cat.
7. Favorite toy? He loves to suckle on his plush froggy with floppy arms and legs.
8. Does your dog like water? To drink, yes. Rain, NO. Bathtime, NO. Swimming, NOPE!
9. Does your dog like car rides? He loves them. I have a little car seat for him to sit in so he can see out the window. It also keeps him off my lap while I’m trying to drive.
10. How does your dog like meeting new people? He loves new people and isn’t shy about giving out Winston Licks. J
11. Is your dog friendly with other dogs or animals? Only other dogs. He doesn’t care for cats at all and hates bunniess!
12. How does your BT react to discipline? He gets sad and pouts around for a bit until you give in and give him loves because he’s so cute. :)
13. Is your pup trained? He knows a few things but we haven’t taught him any tricks.
14. Is he /she affectionate? Duh! He’s a Boston Terrier!
15. Does he / she have any special quirks about him / her? At night he always sleeps under the covers with me. But he wont go under the covers unless it’s on his terms. He waits until I have the covers pulled all the way up to my chin. Then he gently climbs up to the top of the bed and paws at the top of the covers to (wake me) let me know that he is ready to go to bed. I lift the covers and he quickly wiggles his little body down under the covers all the way down to my knees. And that’s where he sleeps all night long.
He also loves to sit on your shoulder and leeeeeeeeeeeean his cheek right up next to yours so that you kiss him. When you kiss him on the cheek he sits there with his eyes closed in perfect content like there isn’t a care in the world. Hehe.
16. If you could ask your dog 1 or 2 questions, and have him / her answer you, what would it be? Why do you find it so important to get into your daddy’s closet and shred every empty box to his collecable toys? And… How do you sleep that way?