1. What's your BT's name? Lola Kay (Yes, she has a "middle name")
2. Any significance to the name? Kay from my favorite singer, and Lola from the song "Whatever Lola wants... Lola gets" (she is so spoilled)
3. Is your BT a boy or girl? Girl
4. How old is he / she? She will be three on November 22nd
5. How much does he / she weigh? 20lbs
6. Does he bark much? If she gets scared suddenly, she'll let out a WOOF. If a squirrel comes in the yard, she will growl mostly. But she will bark at my dad when she wants him to chase her.
7. Favorite toy? Her yellow soother
8. Does your dog like water? To drink yes, bath time she's ok with but other then that she hates getting her paws wet!
9. Does your dog like car rides? LOVES the car! Will pout if we dont bring her in it.
10. How does your dog like meeting new people? She will jump and lick and try to kiss the person's nose. Its really funny to watch.
11. Is your dog friendly with other dogs or animals? If they arent in her yard yes. I have a bird and a mouse in my room. She doesnt pay attention to the bird but HATES the mouse...
12. How does your BT react to discipline? She will look so sad and you can just tell she knows she did wrong.
13. Is your pup trained? Yes! Paper trained and she knows how to sit, shake paw, down and (sometimes) stop and come.
14. Is he /she affectionate? VERY!!! She will actually cry for you to sit down on the couch with her, and will climb on your lap and sleep in your arms, holding her like a baby.
15. Does he / she have any special quirks about him / her? She walks kinda funny, moving her butt side to side. She also sucks on blankies (Alot) and will lick my dad for hours, like she's "washing him"
16. If you could ask your dog 1 or 2 questions, and have him / her answer you, what would it be? Do you know how much we love you? Do you miss your doggy mom? why do you lick everything?