1. What's your BT's name? Daisy May..
2. Any significance to the name? Well she is mixed with pug and a lady who came to my salon had a cute little pug named Daisy.. So we adopted the name.
3. Is your BT a boy or girl? Girl
4. How old is he / she? She just turned two on October 3rd
5. How much does he / she weigh? Well the pug mix put her at 23 pounds..
6. Does he/she bark much?
At everything in site. If it moves, she barks at it.. She also barks at large objects, noisy objects and paper.
7. Favorite toy?
She is afraid of the plastic like rubber toys. So its all cloth in this house!
8. Does your dog like water?
Sticks her whole head in the bowl.
9. Does your dog like car rides?
We call them "C.R's" because to say the words "car ride" instantly put Daisy in an excited mental state until you put her into the car and drive her somewhere. Car rides, Parkie and Walkie are banned around here.. lol
10. How does your dog like meeting new people?
If we ever got robbed I always worry they would hurt my dog because she would be all over, loving them to death..
11. Is your dog friendly with other dogs or animals?
She gets so excited that she attacks them only to play and often a fight occurs because the other dog didn't expect her craziness..
12. How does your BT react to discipline?
She lays down instantly and looks at the ground. She won't move or come near you after she gets up. She holds grudges for about 2 hours.
13. Is your pup trained?
Yes. I trained her myself. She is potty trained along with several tricks. She can speak, sit, lay down, high fives, spin (in the air full 360.. lol) and give kisses..
14. Is he /she affectionate?
She is a lovebug..
15. Does he / she have any special quirks about him / her?
She is afraid of everything.. You point it at her and she will jump and run away. Anything shiney, made of paper, big, makes noise, moves, anything that looks like it will fall (like when you tilt her bowl against the wall so she can get the last drops), is aromatic.. like deodrant sticks and shampoo bottles, lights up, moves across the floor.. you name it shes scared of it.. What a weirdo..
Pics of the bug.. (The pug community says she looks more like a boston, you boston owners will probably think she looks more like a pug.. Shes a true mix)