2. Any significance to the name? Originally I wanted to name her "Olive" but a name origins website said Olive's are prone to bladder problems. So my boyfriend came up with "Penelope". I added the "Ann" & "Woofers" then the hyphonated "Burt" as that's my last name and how the vet has her listed.
3. Is your BT a boy or girl? A fixed girl- though everyone always assumes she's a boy. >_<
4. How old is he / she? She was born May 1st, 2003. She's a Taurus just like mom!
5. How much does he / she weigh? 19-20 pounds.
6. Does he/she bark much? At the mailman (how cliche is that?!) and most black people! I'm trying really hard to break her of that one. Also, when you play keep-away. :D
7. Favorite toy? Her puppy blanket, which is now nasty and in about five different pieces all of which are riddled with rips and tears. She always trots up with a section and wants to play tug-o-war. Man I hate that thing!
8. Does your dog like water? To drink, but she hates getting wet. I like to turn the sprinklers on when she's in the yard just to see her run and shake off. I know, I'm mean. ^_^"
9. Does your dog like car rides? I don't think she minds them since they mean she's not being left alone at home.
10. How does your dog like meeting new people? Most people she'll jump all over and try desperaetly to lick, but she has an aversion to black and mexican men. It really bothers me and I am trying to show her they're not bad people. In fact, I am half mexican!
11. Is your dog friendly with other dogs or animals? She is intrigued by cats but doesn't understand why they run away or swat her when she tries to play with them.
12. How does your BT react to discipline? She KNOWS when she's done something bad before I do. I'll see her cowering in a corner and think "OH GOD." and sure enough she's usually pooped somewhere or gotten into the bathroom garbage. >_<" She gets a time-out and spends the rest of the day afterward giving me sad eyes and licks me to death.
13. Is your pup trained? She sits, stays, jumps, gives high 5's, knows "down", "off" and "toy off" and is house-broken. But once we get outside or people come over it's all out the window!
14. Is he /she affectionate? If she's in the mood she is. Usually she likes to attack us and wrestle. Usually it's after dinner that she settles down and wants to cuddle.
15. Does he / she have any special quirks about him / her? She runs away when she "poots"! She also loves to chew on her kong under the bed.