2. Any significance to the name? He started as just Joseph. Then he began to ruin carpet, furniture, walls, etc. So he acquired the last name stains.
3. Is your BT a boy or girl? A boy
4. How old is he / she? He is 5.
5. How much does he / she weigh? 24lbs.
6. Does he/she bark much? Only when someone comes to the door. Otherwise he is pretty quiet.
7. Favorite toy? The cowboy pig! And his plastic jack shaped squeaker toy.
8. Does your dog like water? No, just to drink. He has been on the first step of a pool and he hated it.
9. Does your dog like car rides? Yes he does, he loves to look out the windows.
10. How does your dog like meeting new people? He goes crazy and barks and jumps and tries to lick their faces. He also does this whole butt wagging thing because he doesn't have a tail.
11. Is your dog friendly with other dogs or animals? He ignores most other dogs but sometimes he just can't help but get his hump on. He has seen a few cats but doesn't really understand them.
12. How does your BT react to discipline? He only really listens to his grandpa, but if you really raise your voice he will freeze and fall over. He behaves for the most part so he doesn't get yelled at often.
13. Is your pup trained? No. He is house trained, but he doesn't do many tricks. He knows sit and stay, but other than that he is a spoiled brat :
14. Is he /she affectionate? He loves to lick your face but he doesn't snuggle much.
15. Does he / she have any special quirks about him / her? He likes to go in the bathroom and close the door if he gets scared (usually by thunder) He also likes to slide across the leather couch and kick all the pillows on the floor. He has a penchant for pooping on bushes, which is hilarious because he has to angle himself and stick his butt way up in the air.