1. What's your BT's name? Duke.
2. Any significance to the name? Not really, other than the fact it was the only name the whole family could agree on. Although, now that he's all grown up, it's quite suiting. It was very funny to call a teeny, adorable Boston puppy something so big and tough sounding as "Duke"
3. Is your BT a boy or girl? He's my little maaaaaan!
4. How old is he / she? 5 1/2 years old.
5. How much does he / she weigh? 22 lbs.
6. Does he/she bark much? No, unless you are holding one of his toys, and he wants it.
7. Favorite toy? This green rag thing my brother tied together for him.
8. Does your dog like water? Awwww! Duke "I'm allergic to water!"
9. Does your dog like car rides? Usually, but he won't sit still once he's inside a car.
10. How does your dog like meeting new people? Ehhh....he's got an attitude problem sometimes -- "Macho dog syndrome"
11. Is your dog friendly with other dogs or animals? "Macho dog syndrome"
12. How does your BT react to discipline? Sometimes, usually he just tries to get out of it by acting cute. Or trying to look pitiful.
13. Is your pup trained? Sortof...
14. Is he /she affectionate? He loves the 'fam!
15. Does he / she have any special quirks about him / her? He won't sleep unless he has a stuffed animal to hold in his mouth.