2. Any significance to the name? The third Skippy...back in the 50's my grandparents had a female that skipped when she ran.
3. Is your BT a boy or girl? boy
4. How old is he / she? 3 and 10 months
5. How much does he / she weigh? fatness.
6. Does he/she bark much? Yes.
7. Favorite toy? His Goose, or Watermelon
8. Does your dog like water? a little. He'll walk into a lake, but hates baths
9. Does your dog like car rides? Yes, to bark at everything.
10. How does your dog like meeting new people? jumping on them.
11. Is your dog friendly with other dogs or animals? not really. (he was attacked before we got him)
12. How does your BT react to discipline? His tail pushes in his bum, and the bum pretty much drags across the floor. He also puts his paws up on your tummy.
13. Is your pup trained? uh. sit, "go" (when he's hesitating at the top of stairs)
14. Is he /she affectionate? Very snuggly.
15. Does he / she have any special quirks about him / her? He meows. I swear. He's known at the Pets mart for making all kinds of weird noises.