2. Any significance to the name? his ears look like wolverines hair/costume. i wanted to call him wolvie, but he was so small everyone was like NOOOOO. oh well he's logan now.
3. Is your BT a boy or girl? boy
4. How old is she? we just celebrated his first birthday on september 27. yay!
5. How much does she weigh? 15 pounds
6. Does she bark much? only when someone knocks on my door. then i'll open the door and he will jump and love whoever it is.
7. Favorite toy? scrunchies. i'm serious... i have so many dead scrunchies around my apartment. whenever i try and throw one away, he'll whine and stare at the trash till i get up and give it back to him.
8. Does your dog like water? totally. he actually jumps in the tub after i get out of the shower to lick the water.
9. Does your dog like car rides? he knows which car is my car. when i open the passenger door he hops in. it's funny.
10. How does your dog like meeting new people? loves it.
11. Is your dog friendly with other dogs or animals? yes. he always wants to meet other animals. but the other animals could totally hate him and start barking at him and everything, but logan just stands there.
12. How does your BT react to discipline? his ears go down and he looks at me all pathetic.
13. Is your pup trained? for the most part.
14. Is he affectionate? totally. he makes me spoon him when we go to sleep.
15. Does he have any special quirks about him? when ever the radio is on, he'll stare at it and cock his head from side to side totally confused. if i wake up early and i'm gettin ready for work he will crawl back into bed and underneath the blankets. if he come outs and sees me (i think he knows my uniform and that it means i'm about to leave) he will crawl under the bed so i can't reach him. silly dog, i love him so much.