Here's a picture of the victims:
And here's the culprit:
Now, I know that chocolate and dogs don't mix, but I've never actually had one of my pups eat chocolate. So given that Niku weighs about five and a half pounds and she probably ate about fifteen or so chocolate chips (those cookies really aren't so big or so chocolaty), should I worry about puppy stomach pumping? O_o She seems fine now. She's frisky, and still looking for trouble. I'm just hoping that she didn't bite off more than she can handle.