pet store. :(
I was at the mall picking up new shoes for my hubby , and i stopped in to the pet store there to take a peek a dog coats for sassy , and I saw a baby boston there , so I asked to see him, and she brought him out and he barely moved, and I told her that there was OBVIOUSLY somthing wrong with him, and she said no , the vet said hes fine, and I told her " look at him, his nose is running , and he has snot bubbling on his nose, his eyes are couldy , and hes BARELY moving!!!" and she grabbed him from me and said " the vet , hes in the back, ill take him to him, the vets in the back " and she ran off, and i didnt see the pup again, but im shure she lied to me. :( :(
Why are places like that allowed to be open , with sick puppys , and people who lie about the health of their dogs??? I wanted to cry . If i could have afforded irt i would have taken him him home , and taken him to a real vet who would have cared for him .
Why are places like that allowed to be open , with sick puppys , and people who lie about the health of their dogs??? I wanted to cry . If i could have afforded irt i would have taken him him home , and taken him to a real vet who would have cared for him .
