Misty food update
Thanks to everyone for helping with picking a new brand name for Misty's food.
I chose Nutro Max and she loves it!
I have also noticed that her gas is much better...I haven't heard/sniffed anything weird lately (LOL)
She is even eating her food dry. I used to have to mix it with wet food.
I am still mixing her new food with her old puppy food to get her adjusted and I think she THINKS this new food is a treat :)
Thank you!
I chose Nutro Max and she loves it!
I have also noticed that her gas is much better...I haven't heard/sniffed anything weird lately (LOL)
She is even eating her food dry. I used to have to mix it with wet food.
I am still mixing her new food with her old puppy food to get her adjusted and I think she THINKS this new food is a treat :)
Thank you!
