boston rescue
I wanted to let everyone know about the rescue I adopted Wilbur from. They mostly rescue Bostons and when I went there to meet Wilbur, there were like 10 of them all running around, as sweet as can be. I wanted to adopt them all. If anyone's thinking about adopting, definitely look at this site: http://www.wonderdogrescue.org/about/main.html
Also, he's not a boston, but I wanted to recommend Dagwood. He's just about the sweetest little guy and I could hardly fill out the paperwork when I was there because all Dagwood wanted to do was snuggle in my lap. I especially wanted to take him home, but I don't have the room.
Also, he's not a boston, but I wanted to recommend Dagwood. He's just about the sweetest little guy and I could hardly fill out the paperwork when I was there because all Dagwood wanted to do was snuggle in my lap. I especially wanted to take him home, but I don't have the room.
