Cobra Bubbles

PUPPY UPDATE: Little Cobra
Bubbles *g* MUST be at my feet at all times!  When I am walking with him
behind me he gets RIGHT in-between my feet!  He is SO puppiefied and SO
adorable but I have decided that as much as my youngest wants to keep him (she
is the one hard to say "no" to!) that we just can't.  My
Boss/Friend came over today and said that he is definitely a full bred Border
Collie.  I still think he's a mix of that and something else.  Anyway
--- I just can't do three puppies.  I wanted to find a miniature red Boston
or French Bulldog to rescue so that Lilo would have a "puppy" that
stayed small so she could mother him or her but through all of this I have
learned that three is too much.  I might foster, but that's it.  And
this little guy is going to get bigger and I need smallness.  hehehe 
I have to go now, my chair is vibrating.  Cobra Bubbles is chewing on my
chair legs.  hehehe