Apparently, there are new regulations with flying short-snouted dogs and they now are not allowed to fly if the departing or arriving cities are above 75 degrees. The stupid airline didn't tell my breeder this new regulation, which came into play this month [it used to be 85 degrees], and now my pup will either be flying in at 11pm tonight, or 9am tomorrow morning.
I've been counting down the hours to picking him up, and now I have to wait even longer :(
I'm glad they're watching out for my pup though, I don't want any medical problems on what's supposed to be a happy time!!
I'll post pics whenever I finally get him, though!
****EDIT****: after a TON of calling around different airlines, my breeder was hooked up with the same company that the Ringling brothers [yes, the circus] use for transporting their animals. He'll be here tomorrow morning at 10 AM!!!!