Couch Fluff
Okay, so I'm upstairs this morning actually working. The doggie gate covers the base of the stairs, and as I come down for a breather, I'm greeted by Zoe and Sam, who both act like I've been gone for ages. Zoe prances and dances around, jumping at my legs. I can barely make my way to the living room, but when I do, there it is, the stuffing to the couch thrown all over the place. It's not the first time either. She managed to dig a couple of good-sized holes when she was younger, and I keep the cushions covered until I get them replaced. Still, she manages to scratch her way to the holes, pulling out more and more stuffing each time. I scold her, and she sits cowering, looking up at me with those sweet eyes, and of course all is forgiven. Little brat.
Is this a common thing for Bostons? And is there any way to stop it?
Is this a common thing for Bostons? And is there any way to stop it?
