weird little mammals
Pugsley makes the weirdest faces sometimes. He is hilarious:

Here, he shook
his head hard in the middle of my taking pictures. He looks
insane:



Do any of your Bostons have the Mountain Syndrome? Pugsley climbs
me like there's going to be some grand reward at the top of my
head. People I work with probably think I'm being beaten at
home-- I have scratches and paw-shaped bruises all over the place.


And here are the boys, distracted, at McDonalds. We were voluntarily
evacuating. :/ Pugsley and Oliver did REALLY well through
all the tornadoes. They seemed completely uninterested
in the storm, which was a big relief for me. I, on the other hand, was completely batshit crazy.

BEAST!

Sleepy Pugs:

A little bit of freedom after being in their kennels forever:

Watching the traffic (and cotton) from the window:

Pugsley fell asleep in Oliver's kennel last week when he was feeling really badly, and Oliver climbed in to nurse him:

And this is our precious, hair-attacking Frankie (Court (
pay_no_mind)'s Boston), who is growing like crazy:


I love these boys.

--A

Here, he shook
his head hard in the middle of my taking pictures. He looks
insane:



Do any of your Bostons have the Mountain Syndrome? Pugsley climbs
me like there's going to be some grand reward at the top of my
head. People I work with probably think I'm being beaten at
home-- I have scratches and paw-shaped bruises all over the place.


And here are the boys, distracted, at McDonalds. We were voluntarily
evacuating. :/ Pugsley and Oliver did REALLY well through
all the tornadoes. They seemed completely uninterested
in the storm, which was a big relief for me. I, on the other hand, was completely batshit crazy.

BEAST!

Sleepy Pugs:

A little bit of freedom after being in their kennels forever:

Watching the traffic (and cotton) from the window:

Pugsley fell asleep in Oliver's kennel last week when he was feeling really badly, and Oliver climbed in to nurse him:

And this is our precious, hair-attacking Frankie (Court (


I love these boys.

--A
