The billionth Kylie post (I'll stop soon I swear)
I cannot sing the praises of clicker training enough. Kylie has already learned sit, down, and we're working on crawl and shake. (Crawl is hilarous!) She LOVES clicker training and never wants me to stop! Also, she's been doing Cornholio-esque scooting around on the carpet and on the carpet cat condo, not to mention the grass. Anywho, I just have a question for everyone. How old were your babies when they lost their puppy teeth? Everywhere I've been reading says five months, so I'm guessing so. Also, has anyone tried to put baby or toddler sweatshirts on their puppies as a cheap alternative to doggie sweaters? I wonder what size (10 pound) Kylie would wear in toddler clothes. Anyone have any idea? Thanks :) And here's a pic of Kylie in her
Bat dog! Sorry for the crappy quality

Spoiled Kylie has a bad cuz (thanks to Joey making her want one :P), a kong, and a puppy kong bone in addition to like 20 other toys
Bat dog! Sorry for the crappy quality

Spoiled Kylie has a bad cuz (thanks to Joey making her want one :P), a kong, and a puppy kong bone in addition to like 20 other toys
