- My first question would be - how soon would the pups be
available? My husband and I are trying to work out our finances to make
sure that we can financially support a pup. If the pups are available
sooner than we anticipated, we'd love for you to keep our information
for future litters. I noticed that [one of your females] is due in early December. Can
we be put on the wait list for that?
- When is your earliest available
time for an appointment to tour your facilities and meet your pups? We
are available this weekend if you can accomodate us.
- We noticed that
most if not all of the parents pass all major health assessments. Will
you provide CERF, OFA, and BAER testing for pups as well before handing
him over to us?
- What are the distinguishing features of the pup's
bloodlines, including temperament, physical and mental developmental
- Will you provide me with a record of the pups inoculations,
worming schedule, and veterinary treatment?
- Can you provide me with a
- Are there any major health conditions that
appear in the current litters blood lines?
- What are the living conditions of the pups after birth?
- How many hours a day are pups socialized?
- i have several litters on the way (there's a few females that are expecting... kinda made me wonder)
- you can visit, but most of the pups are [elsewhere]. (when asking if i can visit the pup)
- never answered my question about the pups going through the CERF, OFA, and BAER testing. the answer should've been yes or no. she asked me to read the guarantee
- [pup1] is available... you can place a deposit to hold him, but he won't be available to be seen until a week before he's ready. if you don't want to place a deposit you can wait and see if he's still available later. (how can i place a deposit on a pup i can't see til a week before, and if it didn't work out... i wasted all that time to find a pup that was meant to be ours?)
- I forgot to ask - what will be the cost of one of your beautiful pups? What forms of payment do you accept?
- I would prefer that we meet the pup before making any deposit. Where is the pup located now? Perhaps my husband and I can travel to see him first?
- If anything else, are his parents at your facility? I tried to look up information on your website regarding the parents, but wasn't able to find a link. I also forgot to mention that we were looking for a smaller to medium sized dog (under 20 lbs). Just want to make sure the pup we're looking at fits.
- I read the guarantee again and there were no specific mention of the three major health tests listed in your guarantee. It would be more comforting to see in print that the pup went through those series of tests. Could you provide that for me?
- Could you provide me a list of contact information (preferably those with email) of the references listed on your website?
- Similarly, would you please send me the contact information of your veterinarian so I could get his/her perspective on the health of the pups he/she has seen?
- You mentioned that you offer a lifetime of support - does this include assistance with training and grooming?
- Do you have any licenses to sell pups?
- How long have you been breeding? I noticed you have 6 females. How often are they bred?
- How many litters do you have yearly, on average?
i'm new to this, was i really being pushy?? i swear, i see over and over again to ask as many questions as i can. sigh....