Pet Store BT.
My sister and I were out dress shopping this weekend. We couldn't find any brides' dresses worth trying on, but we did find this guy for $350 at the pet store.

I'm so torn on whether to buy from a pet store or not (note: we aren't ready for another BT until we move into a bigger place, with a yard). Seeing the cages they live in, I just want to scoop them up and take them home with me. But, on the other hand, I don't want to support the puppy mills that are putting them in these cages. I saw one in a pet store about 2 weeks ago that had a big bedsore on his hip from having nothing soft to lay on and a bad cough. I couldn't believe they wanted $700 for a BT that was in bad health. This guy was in better health. A couple of the kids wanted to pet him while I was holding him and one kid decided to name him "Johnny". Johnny was really docile and very content to be held.

I'm so torn on whether to buy from a pet store or not (note: we aren't ready for another BT until we move into a bigger place, with a yard). Seeing the cages they live in, I just want to scoop them up and take them home with me. But, on the other hand, I don't want to support the puppy mills that are putting them in these cages. I saw one in a pet store about 2 weeks ago that had a big bedsore on his hip from having nothing soft to lay on and a bad cough. I couldn't believe they wanted $700 for a BT that was in bad health. This guy was in better health. A couple of the kids wanted to pet him while I was holding him and one kid decided to name him "Johnny". Johnny was really docile and very content to be held.
