re food question/ our first boston meet up tomorrow!
Thanks to all who posted regarding feeding times for my pups, I am sorry I didn't have the time today to respond to everyone individually. I really appreciate you guys taking the time to post replies to my questions. In the end I think we are going to stivk with feeding twice a day and discuss it with the vet at our next scheduled visit. I feel grateful that we have you guys to bounce things off of!!
Tomorrow is our very first Boston meetup. I am so excited. I am totally not a "group joiner" ususally, but I am really happy to be organizing this for Reggie and Henry. I will post tons of pictures as soon as I can.
Hope everyone and their Bostons have a good weekend!!
Tomorrow is our very first Boston meetup. I am so excited. I am totally not a "group joiner" ususally, but I am really happy to be organizing this for Reggie and Henry. I will post tons of pictures as soon as I can.
Hope everyone and their Bostons have a good weekend!!
